Frequently Asked Questions
A Virtual Office Manager is a highly skilled professional who:
- Provides flexible, remote business support services.
- Takes care of the daily details of your business so you can get back to doing what you love.
- Develops systems and processes to help streamline your operations.
- Adds value, drives efficiency and helps you to move your business forward.
- Gives you the time and peace of mind to finally take that holiday – without your laptop in tow!
Running a successful business alone can be overwhelming, with so many different aspects of the business demanding your attention. Working with a Virtual Office Manager gives you access to high quality, professional support, as and when you need it.
You can choose a monthly Virtual Office Manager package of 10, 15 or 20 hours. Packages are tailored around the services and supports that you need most in your business.
The *real* question here is… how much do you value your free time, the ability to focus on helping your clients and doing the bits you LOVE in your business, rather than drowning in daily details? Not to mention the peace of mind that comes with knowing you have someone there to support you in taking your business to the next level. Priceless!
Except it’s not priceless – we all need a budget to work with! Price will vary depending on the type and level of services you choose, but to give you a rough guideline – my rates start at €40 per hour.
I also offer project rates, if you need an extra pair of hands for a busy event or to help you tackle those one-off jobs that have been stuck on your To-Do list for far too long.
Contact me for a no-obligation chat to discuss further.
For more details on the types of services I provide, you can take a look here.
I’m here to make your business life easier. There is no “one size fits all” package. I tailor my services to suit you and what you most need support with in your business.
If you know you need help, but you’re not sure exactly what with, that’s ok. Get in touch and we’ll have a chat about your business and your goals, so we can pinpoint how I could best support you.
Getting started with Brava Virtual is a simple, but effective 4 step process.
- Discovery Questionnaire – this is where we assess what you need!
- Call – a 30 minute call where we get to know each other, build a connection and develop a plan.
- The Paperwork – the boring, but necessary bit, including our terms of work and confidentiality.
- Getting Started – developing a system of working together that allows Brava Virtual to best support your business, drive efficiency and grow.
Contact me via the booking form here and I’ll be in touch as soon as possible.
I take this part very seriously and all agreed work is completed on time, on budget and to the highest possible standards.
I track hours using dedicated software and will send you a weekly report with a breakdown of hours worked during the week. I’ll also contact you when we are nearing the agreed limit of your package, so there’ll be no nasty surprises!